Best Car AC Services and Repair in Kolkata
AC Filter - Cleaning
Condensor - Clean
AC Vents - Clean
MIL Light Issue
Head Light Issue
Tail Light Issue
Warning Light Issue
How Does it Work - Video
What Services Do We Offer?
We offer a full range of AC services, from AC diagnostics and repairs to AC recharge and tune-ups. We also offer AC installation services for new cars. We use only the latest tools and equipment for all our AC services, and we offer a warranty on all our work. Our skilled auto mechanics can accurately detect and cure issues with auto air conditioning. You can quickly locate a vehicle AC mechanic near me in Bangalore thanks to our network of nearby auto garages.
Our Services include
Our Services include
- A/C Diagnostics
- A/C Recharge
- A/C Compressor Replacement
- A/C Condenser Cleaning and Repair
- A/C Radiator Cleaning and Repair
- Gas refill
- Deep cleaning and replacement of AC cooling coils
- Replacement of expansion valves
- Checking and repair the blower fan
- Inspection of the AC belts and hoses
- Inspection of the electrical system for wiring
- Leakage Test
Benefits OF Car AC Service with Automovill
- Fast and convenient service available right outside your doorsteps
- Several online/offline payment alternatives
- Reliable, efficient and quick delivery of vehicles
- Any Car AC problem? Automovill has a solution.
- Comprehensive solution for all the different car models
- Quick identification of AC issues: from repair to replacement
- Transparent pricing. Checks starting from as low as INR 500.
- Authentic spare part/product usage
- Highest quality AC repair services from best in class technicians
- Latest Automated Tools
- Ensured Service Warranty
Why Choose Automovill Car AC Services?
We are among Bangalore's top auto air conditioning repair service. Car AC repairs can be extremely hard on pocket, but with Automovill you get:
- Free Pick-up & Drop
- Transparent and affordable costing
- Quality craftsmanship
- Same day diagnosis and repairs
- Skilled staff and Convenience
What are some common problems with AC?
Air conditioning is one of the most popular and important features in a car. It's not just for comfort, it also helps to keep the engine from overheating.
- Leak in the gas line.
- Leak in the refrigerant line
- Bad condenser
- Cooling coil blockage from dirt and debris
- Non-functioning compressor
- Faulty AC valve
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Leakage/Pressure Test, AC Gas filling, AC Filter Cleaning and Blower Cleaning.
Every 12 Month Or 10000Kms
Yes, we diagnose the issue by Doing leakage/Pressure test to find the leakage and fix it by replacing the required part
No warranty is provided for AC Service and AC Parts’ replacements.